Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy 4 Years!

Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been 4 years since I stood on the beach and said those vows before God and our family! I thank God for Matthew everyday! I can say that over the last 4 years that I have learned marriage is not an easy thing! We have definatly had our ups and downs! The last couple of months, God has truly been teaching me how to chill out and not get so upset over the small things! Yes, it drives me crazy when he leaves his stuff laying around but that is just who he is and I love him! Its not worth me getting upset over! I love knowing that God is first in our relationship and that each day we grow stronger together! I can't wait to share the rest of my life with him and see what God has in store for us! ;)





Hope everyone has a blessed day!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!!! We love you both and are so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to my sweeet friend!

    ReplyDelete