Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stuck In A Rut!!

Do you ever get stuck in a rut??? I hope I am not the only one! I am not sure what is going on but Jagger and I both are going through the strangest thing where it takes us forever in the mornings to get going. We have been sleeping in longer than normal and going to bed later! It's driving me crazy and I'm not sure what to do?? Do I just go along with it or change it? Normally we are up and going at 730 and he is in bed by 930 at night, But now he has been staying up till 11 or 1130 and waking up at 930???? We typically swim almost all day so you would think that he would be tired but he doesn't go to sleep! Completely off the subject of that, we are officially trying for baby 2!!! Matthew was laughing because I have an ovulation calendar that I am using! My doctor did tell that getting pregnant right off is probably slim because my body is going to have to get back to normal after having Mirena in for so long! I am just giving the whole situation to God because he knows what is best for us! If he wants to have another baby then we will, if it's not the right time we won't! :) Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary! I am in shock as I write that because time flies!! It's unreal. It's like you blink and years pass. It's very sad and it makes you stop and think that you have to treasure every moment! The last couple of months have really shown me how important it is to enjoy each moment. I have been working on not getting upset over silly stuff, it's just not worth it! You just never what Gods plan is!! Hope everyone has a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment