Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Pageant

Every year our church has the Christmas Pageant! It is so cute! Its basically a small play with ages 3- 3rd grade maybe? and while the congregation is singing Christmas music the kids are in costume coming on stage! It is quite entertaining because you know 3 and 4 year olds don't really care about standing still on stage! My sweet Jagger was a shepherd this year and he has been so excited! We had practice on Tuesday night and he did really well except for telling the little boys who wouldn't stand still that Santa would not bring them anything! Thats my boy- making sure everyone is acting right! ;) So after doing really well at practice I figured he would have no problem at the real thing....Wrong! While walking on stage he saw Matthew and had to stop and give him a hug, then when he got on his spot on the stage he was doing great until he realized the other little boy was not in his spot..Jagger is telling him in the middle of all this to come get in his spot! Then he finally spots the whole family, and decides to start waving at everyone! This whole time I am sitting beside Matthew's uncle who is cracking up the whole time! so of course, I can't stop cracking up! One of the shepherds is walking around the stage, and then took one of the gifts for Baby Jesus. Another shepherd was turned around poking some other kids, and the angels were not standing still! I went back and watched what we filmed and I could not stop laughing! These kids are so funny and the thing that is so sweet is that it is just their innocence!
getting ready!

my little shepherd!

trying to get him to not act silly!

again..the boy can not stand still and smile!

but he can act silly!

all the kids!


I was hoping for a good family picture! NOT! oh well!
I can't believe we are so close to Christmas! It is flying by and I am loving every minute of it! We are still doing our Christmas Kindness and it has been awesome! This week we have had so much fun doing each thing and I know we have really made some people's day! I am just so grateful that God had led me to follow through with this because it is such a blessing! I have a feeling we will continue to do this even after Christmas! I mean who doesn't need a small blessing even after Christmas! I know that I do!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment