Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hudson Lynn Cohn!

Well this sweet baby boy decided to meet us yesterday around 3:30pm! Im laying here in bed right now with quite a bit of pain so please forgive if this not the best post! I will come back later and give all the details!
Our sweet baby boy came into the world delivered by an AmAZING team od doctors at around 3:30 pm! I have never been so nervous about anything, but when I laid my eyes on him I couldnt believe how perfect he was! Yes he is tiny and weighs only 2.5lbs but he came out kicking and squirming! The doctors called him a little rockstar! We still have a long journey ahead and we dont know what each day holds! All we can do is pray and trust God has this whatever the outcome! Please continue to pray for the healing of our sweet boy and also for Jagger. It has been tough on him also!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Prayers for Hudson and the whole family. Congrats on your second baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I will be praying for you and your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sweet family I am so thankful God put you all in my life. You all are always in my prayers. God is so good and he chose you all to be Hudson's family. He knew you all are well equipped to handle this challenge. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete