Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What's Up Wednesday!! - Catch up!

Wow! I haven't wrote in awhile and we have had a lot going on. So here's what's up....

* Matthew and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary 2 weeks ago. He planned a weekend for us in Memphis and it was amazing!! It was one of the best weekends we have had in a LONG time...We stayed in Harbor Town...If you haven't heard of it, you should look it up! It was the neatest place! We can't wait to go back!

Me before our "date"!! I was going to do something cute with my hair but it was a TOTAL monsoon outside so I figured there was no point!

We were like two kids when we saw Chipotle in the mall!!! YES...score for lunch!




 
* 4th of July - such an awesome weekend! My family came in from Georgia and I was oh so happy to see them! When I say my family- I am referring to my cousin and her two daughters!  I love them too pieces. I just wish I could be around them more! When we had to say our goodbyes on Sunday, Jagger and I cried for a good 15 minutes!! So happy to spend time with them but sad to see them go!










* Wal-Mart, when did you start getting cute stuff??? I have been so excited about the last few things I have found!! Keep it up Wally World!
 

ok ...so I am trying to decide what to do about these.. I am really wanting a pair of Birkenstocks but good grief $130???? I was walking to the bathroom and I spotted these!!!! $14.97....What tha hey...they are worth trying!

$9....yes I will take it!

I LOVE this maxi dress!!!!! clearance $10
gold tassel necklace- $5!!!!! Wooohooo!!!
Again...Wal-Mart you have made me proud!

*In the mailbox yesterday.......
I can't believe it already time to start thinking about school!! Wonder which one Jagger will pick? I know which one I want him to pick!! hhhmmmmmm.....
 
*books, books, books!! I love books and I love to read!! I am getting overwhelmed by all the books I want to read!
 
Hope everyone is having a blessed Wednesday!
Lots of love!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment