Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside!!

Oh my word! Its officially winter here in the Bootheel! It is so cold we have the heater running and we are still bundled up in fleece pj's!  It has been a great day to stay home and do nothing! I can't actually do nothing, so I have come up with a few "cold day, stuck in the house" things to do!
For Hudson: what child doesn't like ice, water, and kitchen utensils???

This kept him entertained for awhile so I could fold laundry! Laundry! Boring...not what I really want to do on a day I am suppose to be doing nothing!

Once the laundry got folded, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get caught up on some blog reading! I have so many that I love to read that sometimes I get behind! I am so happy that I finally got caught and then I even had a chance to do some Christmas browsing! Our family has been talking more about Christmas lists! Whats on your Christmas list?? It has really had me thinking....Some years its easy to find things and then other years nothing really catches my eye! I have found a few things that will possibly make it to the list!!
Happy Everything Platter....I think these are so darn cute!
 Kendra Scott necklace....I love how these can add a pop of color to any outfit!
 Glamglow- I have been seeing great reviews on this and would really like to try it!!
Do you have any wants on your Christmas list?
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

4 comments:

  1. What a fun little activity for the little guy. Kids are entertained by the cutest things. There's that long-standing joke about how you can buy a toddler a toy and all they'll want to play with is the box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, you are completely right! Last year my sister in laws got the boys empty boxes (with gift cards taped to the top) for birthdays and they were a hit! It's the simple things! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love that necklace! I think it's a must have. Also, ice water...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loved the ice water!! We will for sure be doing this again! I'm trying to keep it simple!! I have heard that these necklaces are addicting..that you will want them in every color! ;)

      Delete