Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Heartaches!

There are just sometimes in life when you heart aches. I do not like times like this, but I know it is just part of life. This week my heart aches. There are several things going on that I just have just a heavy heart for.

*Ferguson,Mo- This whole situation blows my mind. I just can not believe how these people are acting. It is very sad to me. Do these people think that violence and acts of hate are the right thing?As I sit here and watch buildings being burned and cars being overturned all I can do is pray. I pray that God will come down on that city! I am heartbroken that my children are growing up in a world that is so full of hate. I know that this is all in God's plan but I am ready for him to come and take his home!




* #findmalik - My hometown is going through a major heart ache of it's own right now! A 2 year old little boy went missing on Sunday evening. The whole town has really come together to help find this sweet baby boy. I can not imagine. My heart hurts because Hudson is around this age and I know how I would feel if my baby went missing!! I pray that God helps find this baby and bring him home safely!


In both of these situations there is nothing I can do except pray! I hate this because I am a fixer! I want to go to Ferguson and tell all those people that they need to get their act together. I want to find little Malik and bring him home safely. Since I can't do either of these I will do what I can. I can pray and trust that our Heavenly Father has a plan for both situations!

Please join me today in prayer for both of these!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

3 comments:

  1. I pray for God's work in Ferguson as well. Being very close to the city, I would encourage you to be careful with the use of "these people." Also, you might find this post interesting! :) http://www.arkansassyblog.com/2014/11/only-children-weep-my-brief-thoughts-on.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie thanks for sharing this post! I did enjoy reading it! ;) I didn't mean "these people" in a bad way or to hurt anyone...I guess overall I'm just sad at the whole situation. Jesus is the only thing that will help!

      Delete
  2. I have been praying so hard. It's breaking my heart hearing more and more about it. It's just so sad when it comes down to it. I don't think they are resolving anything and I just wish they could see that this isn't a way to equality. All we can do is continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete