Saturday, November 15, 2014

Wish List: Women!

It's SO cold here!! I can not believe over night it turned winter! We didn't get much fall! This super cold weather is really putting me in the mood for the holidays! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and then on to Christmas! I have started working on Christmas lists!! I am a list girl anyway, but around Christmas I sometimes  get overly list happy! List for maybe Christmas gifts. Lists for what needs to be done. Lists for the HAVE to buy gifts. Lists for the activities we have going on.
Because we are getting close to Black Friday and there is only 39 days left until the big day, I thought I would put together a couple of lists for you! These lists are going to give you some suggestions on great gift ideas for women, men, and children! Lets get started! Ladies always first ;)
*pretty much everything on this list comes from Nordstrom.com! I love that they offer free shipping and free returns. They are super fast on delivery! Great place to order from- you won't be sorry!

*Scarves- every woman needs a great scarf! There are so many awesome options out there this year! I can't hardly pick one!!

I am loving this chunky cable knit infinity scarf!..It would look great with so many things, and it comes several super cute colors!!     Click here to check it out.


This next one I just think is super cute! It would make a great gift for any woman!

 and for your plaid lovers....
To check out floral click here  and for plaid here!


Next on the list is one of my all time favorites!! I got this last year and love it! I use it almost everyday!!
* Naked by Urban Decay- it is a little pricey($54), but I promise amazing! I have had mine almost a year and still have a ton left! I can't say enough good things about this makeup! This is a great gift for any age!
Naked 3

Naked 

Naked 2
The only problem you are going to have is deciding which one to get!! I got Naked 2 and again probably one of my favorite things! Naked-here  Naked 2-here  Naked 3-here

Ok, how about some Jewelry now! What woman doesn't love jewelry?
* Kendra Scott necklace- It's a good possibility you have seen these cuties floating around on Pinterest! These are on my list this year! I had a super hard time picking a color, but I love how it will add a pop of color to any outfit! Great go to piece!

or if you are not really a necklace girl, they have the awesome earrings..they are too darn cute, and also come in many colors!

Right now Nordstrom has both of these on sale!! Sale is always good in my book! ;)
Here for necklace!
Here for earrings!


Shoes!!!! Shoes make my heart happy!! I think I have a shoe problem! I want them all! ;)

*Hunter Boots- I personally have been really torn between these! They are expensive, but have great reviews and what woman doesn't want to be stylish in the rain?? I love all the fun colors they come in, so again I would have issues picking! (Are you seeing the pattern here, I have "making a choice problems!)
I think I am really liking the red and the original hunter green- super cute! Click here for these awesome boots!


Wedges- Be still my heart! I love a good wedge, and especially a bootie wedge! There are tons of cute ones out there! Toms and Minnetonka both have great options!


Here  for Toms! Here  for Minnetonka! Pair these with rolled skinny jeans, plaid shirt and a vest! Oooo, lookin' cute!! ;)

Speaking of plaid shirt, it is a MUST this year!!


 I think I need both of these! Red-Here Blue- Here
 and here is a vest to go with the darlin plaid shirts!

One more thing and we are done!!!
Handbags! We all need something to carry all of our junk in!

Michael Kors has some great options! I have two of his bags and love them! They are well made and look awesome with anything!
Right now this one is on sale....and I think this is a great classic bag! click here!

Well it looks like I have you covered head to toe!! I hope you can find some options on here for yourself (Print and leave it laying so the hubby can see it!!) or someone else you are buying for! I love buying great gifts for other people! ;)
Ok, lets get to shopping!!!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment