Tuesday, November 4, 2014

That Day!

Today has been "that day"! When I wake up in the mornings, I always pray that my day will go smoothly and that I will always feel God's presence with me. Today was THAT day none of this happened. It didn't matter what I did- prayed, sang songs of praise, read scripture....nope it wasn't happening! Do you ever have days like this or is it just me??
My sweet Hudson has not been so sweet here lately! For some reason he has turned into some child that I don't recognize. I swear at times, I think where has my child gone. He goes from precious to almost evil (that word may be a little harsh but you know what I mean) in two seconds flat! If he doesn't get his way, at times it looks like we need to call in a exorcism...Falls on the floor, rolls around, stiffens his back and legs, hits himself in the head, throws things...Its crazy! We never had to deal with this when Jagger was a baby, so this is a whole new ballgame for me! and a tough one at that!
Here is how our whole day went....
ALL DAY until he finally passed out in mid sentence, but then when he woke up it started all over! (and by the way, in this video I had just told him no to a 2nd Reese's!!)  I wanted to sit down and cry, but oh no, I was too busy picking up the chicken he smeared in the carpet, and the milk that spilled everywhere when he threw his cup!! ;)Today was THAT day. If I was a drinker, I would be ending  this  day with a big tall glass of wine, but since I don't drink I will just end it like this...

Thank you Gigi's cupcakes. You will always make that day bearable!! ;)

Hope you have a blessed night!
Lots of love...
P.S. - my boys are both asleep right now and they look like absolute angels! How come they are so sweet when they are sleeping!!??

1 comment:

  1. You poor momma, I give you so so much credit. Side note: I wish I could bend like he does! You deserve all these cupcakes. I will be praying for you and your family, you will get through this and then you can show this video to his girlfriend in the future.

    ReplyDelete