Thursday, November 6, 2014

I Am!

* I am a mom that feels broken and pushed to my limits! There are days here lately I just want to cry..How many times to do I have to tell my kids no? I just want my kids to act love God, and have manners! Is that too much to ask for?

*I am a wife that loves my husband, but why are there days that marriage seems so hard?

*I am a sinner! Thank you God for your forgiveness, mercy and grace!

*I am proud of my life, mistakes and all. I wouldn't change anything because it has made me who I am today!

*I am a coffee lover! I drink too much and I am not sure when this happened?? Morning, Noon and night! And I can still sleep :)

* I am a woman that loves God and hates this world (except for the cute shoes it provides). I hate all the yucky in this world, and I can't wait for the day I will be in Heaven.

* I am one that gets something on my mind and can't let it go!! I really struggle with this at times, and it takes a lot of prayer to let it go!

*I am the one who wants to put my Christmas tree up right now, but I was really sadden when Jagger ask me what a pilgrim was?? What?? This blew my mind. I grew up in a time when we would have Thanksgiving feasts at school. We would dress up in pilgrim outfits made of paper! Does anyone remember this?? I have always loved Thanksgiving and I want my children to know what Thanksgiving is about. This year we are not putting up anything Christmas until we rightfully celebrate this wonderful holiday! Call me crazy? Maybe, but I can't stand to see this holiday pushed to the side!

*I am guilty of spoiling my kids and buying them things all the time! I am really starting to regret this because now they EXPECT things. I want them to learn to appreciate things and not expect things!

*I am crazy about food!! I think about it a lot! I need something else to think about....and I really like food that is bad for me!

I am Megan Marie Cohn. Wife, mommy, daughter, friend, foodie, blogger, and most of all child of God!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment