Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I am Wearing...

Happy Wednesday!!! So happy the sun is out and shining today!!
Here is what the closet had going on last week....

This was a really old green sweater I had from Old Navy. I actually forgot I had it, but when I tried it on I remembered I really liked it..It just need some more to it! Add a statement necklace, vest, and brown boots..BAM! Dressed for the day!
It was freezing cold one day and I really did not feel like getting ready so I figured it was a day that would be fitting for the Patagonia pull-over! I really wasn't going to jump on the Patagonia train, but decided to give it a shot! YES.....these things are so warm and cozy!!

I love plaids!!! They make me so happy! and Buffalo plaid is a must! I thought the shirt was pretty boring by itself, so I added the lime green scarf to it! I thought it turned out pretty cute!

 Church: plain black dress, belted blanket scarf, and leopard booties!!! This was probably one of my favorites from the week! All my favorite things smashed into one!
 Black and brown sweater, boots, and high pony tail!
 Last night our local high school played a pretty big rival team in basketball! Our colors are black and gold, so it was only fitting to support the team! I had this black shirt (it has tiny cream crosses all over it) and a gold "blardigan"(thanks to Pinterest told me to) ....this gold blardigan is old...I bought it college, so I was happy to reuse!!
I have truly enjoyed "shopping" in my closet! I hope I can give you some inspiration!!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment