Monday, April 16, 2012

Ouch!

Ouch...is the only thing I can think right now! You may know this but back in January, right after Jagger's birthday I started Weight Watchers! I did it for 3 months and now I am well past the weight I wanted to reach, but one GREAT thing I got from it was getting back into exercise! I have been exercising almost everyday since! There have only been a few days that I have missed...yes I have worked out almost everyday of every week! I have been very proud of myself! but a few weeks ago the area around my shoulder blade really started to hurt. I didn't think anything about it. I have continued to train with weight and then last week it really started to hurt! It felt like my whole back needed to be popped, especially the area around the shoulder blade! Every time I stand up straight that whole area pops about 20 times. Its so gross! Even Matthew was shocked. He said he could feel it. Well...today it is killing me! It has made me sick to my stomach, and it has been popping all day! I think I am probably gonna have to see a doctor!! :( Please keep me in your prayers!
Other than this, I have had a decent morning. My plan was to take Jagger to daycare, then I was going to run to Wal-Mart and Aldi to grab some groceries, but as soon as I dropped him off I got a phone call from someone wanting to look at a house! YAY!! I was excited..I have been so slow with real estate I was happy to get a call! After I showed the house, I had to hurry through the stores so I could go get Jagger! We had to hurry home so we could get lunch cooked for Matthew! Today I tried a new recipe from Pinterest! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! and super easy!
Southwestern Chicken-  chicken tenderloins, taco seasoning, can of rotel, 1 1/2 cup of water, 2 cups instant rice, and cheese! Cut up tenderloins and cook in skillet with EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), salt and pepper! Once chicken is cook, pour in water, taco seasoning and rotel! Bring up to a boil! When it starts boiling, dump in rice and cover! Cook until no more liquid! Take off heat and add cheese!! SO YUMMY!!!
Seriously this is one of the easiest meals! You will not be sorry!!! Have you tried any new recipes on Pinterest lately?
oh and also today, Matthew and I started a 21 day challenge I found on pinterest(can you tell I am in a pinterest kind of mood!!)
I don't think it will be too hard but Matthew is having his doubts!!! :) We will see! I have done great today! The only thing I think will be hard is peanut butter!!!! the rest will be OK especially since all the holidays are over!!
Hope everyone has a blessed Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment