Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trip To The Farm!

 Yesterday was such a good day! especially compared to the disaster doctor trip on Thursday! The more I have thought about that the more embarrassed I have gotten! I can NOT believe that happened! the first thing the doctor ask me - Are you pregnant?? NO NO and NO! and then they said I probably had low blood sugar! I am not sure why but it makes me mad at myself! ;) anyways, Friday we got up and got ready. I had to be at work at 1 and we were going to eat Dairy Queen for lunch! Matthew's grandma had called me and told me that Gigi was going to be taking 3 boys on a trip to the farm after work, so we should take Jagger out! At Gigi's school every year they have an auction called Sweets & Treats. It is a way for the school to raise money. Gigi always donates a trip to the farm! The kids love it! She goes and picks the student up, then its out to the farm! We build a fire and cook hot dogs and of course smores for dessert! After the kids eat, its time to go exploring! Its so fun to watch the kids! So, we decided to take Jagger out and meet them! After work, I ran home to change into farm clothes and off we went! When we got to the farm, Gigi, Pa, and the 3 boys were already out there! Pa CP built a really cool tepee for them to play in and then we started making hot dogs! They really were not into eating because running around was more fun! Once we finally got them to eat, it was time for the exploring! I laughed the whole time because you would have thought we were taking these kids to Disney World! They were squealing, and laughing the entire time- not a moment of silence! We drove on top of the levee and then took them back in the woods where Matthew hunts! They loved it...They thought we were in the rain forest!! :) We even found some old bones! By the time, it was all done, the kids were black from dirt!!! I can't wait to ask Gigi what the moms said when she dropped them all off! :) Jagger was so dirty he made a dirt ring around the tub! I am so glad that Gigi does this for these kids- I know they love it!!
So excited


Just being boys!!

Running!

hanging out in the tepee!

Cheese!!

Jagger will hardly ever look at the camera!

walking back from exploring!

So Dirty!

Watching the crops get sprayed!

looks like the Yellow Brick road! I loved it! ;) so pretty!

Rolling down the levee!







Hope everyone has a blessed day!!!!




1 comment:

  1. oh that looks like so much fun!! rolling down hills was always my favorite as a kid!

    hope you had a great weekend :)

    {I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete