Thursday, February 7, 2013

Surgery.

Surgery... Yes, its not a word I want to think about but I am! And if you noticed no exclamation point on the title. I think this is the first post out of 300 that has no exclamation.
The reason I am writing this is because the doctor and nurses talk to us about Hudson possibly having to have surgery on the PDA in his heart! They will go in and basically close the opening up. It is a 45 minute surgery. I can't stand the thought of this. The doctor said he would make a decision next Wednesday whether he will have it or not. They will evaluate him everyday to see if it gets better on its own. SO.. The major prayer request is that the PDA closes on its own and we don't need surgery!
Other than this hanging over our head and in our thoughts today wasn't bad. It was a very "quiet" day for Hudson and I. We both got alot of much needed sleep! Its amazing how you never realize how mentally and physically tired you are until you get a good nap! :) I felt much better after my long nap! Hudson slept alot today and when I was awake, all I did was stand by his bed and watch him! He is so precious and I can't wait for the day he has no tubes and wires! I can't wait for the day I can hold him whenever I want! I can't wait for the day I am not worrying over blood results and other things! I want our normal life back!
I know God is with me and we will get to this normal point one day, but everyday until I just pray God gives me the strength to face each day!
Hope everyone has a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment