Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Enjoying the Day!!!

Not much went on in The Cohn household today!! Last night we had Jagger's family birthday party!!! Even though it was people he sees several times a week he was in heaven!! Will post pictures tomorrow!!! He got super spoiled by everyone and then Grandma and Grandpa surprised him with his very own 4-wheeler!! And this is not aliitle power wheels thing... No this the legit thing!!!! In my mind I'm going Oh my... Where are we gonna put it?? But he was so excited!!! He could not stop smiling!
Today we did not do much! We just played with toys and went out to ride the 4-wheeler!! I am trying to get myself back in the habit of cooking, cleaning and the other normal non-holiday stuff!! We were over at Matt's mom and grandmas so much I barely bought groceries for 2 weeks!! Wow!! Tonight I have been making out our menu and grocery list so in the morning me and little guy can go to Wal-Mart!
Time to get off here and enjoy some sleepy time!!! Night all! Hope you had a blessed Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a hard time getting back into the household routine too. We've eaten out and at so many people's houses lately that I've gotten out of my cooking routine. Hopefully we can both jump back in!

    ReplyDelete