Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday!!

Yay!! It's Wednesday! This week has flown by for me! I am super excited because I worked today and then I will be working the rest of the week and Monday! This is a true blessing! And the best part I love it! I love being out with people! Don't get me wrong, being a stay-at-home mommy has been the best thing I have ever done but sometimes it's nice to have adult conversation! :)
Monday, our women's ministry started our new bible study. We are doing James by Beth Moore! I am already in love with it! I truly enjoy digging into the "homework" she gives us for each week! I can't wait to see what the study brings! I know it is going to be a blessing for everyone is involved!
Tuesday, jagger and I went and did aliitle shopping! Matthew's sisters and cousin are coming home this weekend to celebrate birthdays! So I decided I had better go shopping or they would not get anything. Jagger and I had so much fun. He was really good which made the day great! I actually got everything done that I needed to! And I got to go to one of my favorite stores- TJ Maxx. My favorite part was I found some really cute napkins for 70 cents!!!!! And a $75 dollar shirt for $5!!! Yes.. I was proud of myself! And then I got another really cute top for $10!! Let's just say I came out of there smiling!
Oh and I have a funny one on jagged! We were in target and he saw this thomas the train tent he wanted and I had told him we would get it but let's get the rest of stuff then come back and get it!! He did NOT like that idea! He was horrible through the whole store.. Crying, whining, we even had to go have a talk in the dressing room. I was so upset with him. Then he kept asking, "mommy why you not talking to me?", " mommy you make me very upset!". Finally I was about to pull my hair out so we went and got the tent so we could hurry and check out! Guess what? I didn't even pull out of the parking spot and he was asleep!! Can we say tired and cranky?? So we get home and go over to GiGi's and she is asking him about the tent (of course we had to take it over and set it up) and he says GiGi, " I saw this Thomas the tent and I bawled my eyes for it"!!! Hahahha!! We were cracking up! I love what kids say!!
Well time to get some sleep! Got a long day tomorrow!
Hope everyone had a blessed Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment