Friday, March 22, 2013

Due Date!!

Today was the day that our sweet Hudson was suppose to enter the world but we know God had other plans! I can not imagine still being pregnant! We are so blessed to have another precious baby boy! Wow God is good! The last three months have been unbelievable but as I look back at how far we have come, it just seems like a dream!
Today was a great day! Hudson was so alert alot of the day! I kept telling the nurses he knew it was a special day! Everyone kept sticking their head in the day telling him congrats!! The actual due date in the preemie world is a big milestone! He has come so far, but we still have aways to go! We haven't even started trying to wean off the bubble cpap! We are still working on eating. He has done really well on his last several bottles so that is a plus! His weight was 5lbs 5.4 ounces!
I am really trying to continue to stay strong! I know things are going good and we are moving forward but I am truly missing home! I miss Matthew and Jagger so much! I am super ready for Hudson to get well so we can be home, but I know these things cant be rushed. I also keep reminding myself God is taking care of us and we will be home when its time! Please not only continue to pray for Hudson but for me and my strength!!
Not only did I have a good day with Hudson, but right now I am laying in bed holding my Jagger while he is sleeping! My night could not end any better than this!
Hope everyone has a blessed night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment