Sunday, March 3, 2013

Road Trip!

Well today was the 1st day and time I have made the St. Louis trip by myself! First lets start with the weekend! It was a very bittersweet weekend for me! I was so happy to come home but then so hurt that Hudson is still in the hospital! Jagger and I got home Friday after lunch and I soon as I pulled into town the tears started coming! I cried the whole way home and then cried some more when I got into the house! It was the strangest feeling coming back into our house! I was so happy to see it! I just walked around for a few minutes looking at everything! I forgot how much I love our home! It looks exactly how we left it minus the Christmas decorations! Thank goodness they took them down for me...I was not wanting to come home to Christmas stuff! The nursery is still the same! The walls are half finished painted and there is nothing in the room! The plastic is still on the floor! I have nothing for this sweet boy( guessI will have to work on that eventually!) after about 30 minutes of getting adjusted I finally got to work! We had several piles that needed to be gone through! It felt so good to get that over with! The rest of the weekend was spent with family! We did nothing! Well...not exactly nothing but pretty close! We celebrated Matthew's birthday Saturday night! This included alot of laughs which was good!
Today was my first day back at church! I have never been so happy to be somewhere! I can not explain how much I love my church and church family! Our church family means the world to us! I just wish I could have stood in line and gave everyone a hug! I cried many tears at but Its ok! I even felt like the service was made for me! God knew what I needed!
I was really dreading my little road trip and trust me it was horrible leaving! Again I was being ripped!!! But I know what I have to do so I decided to make the most of it! Before I left I stumbled across the ipod we had been looking for! Perfect!! Music for the road! Little did I know that I would spend alot of my time crying! So many of the songs got to me and maybe because I was emotional already! I would go from bawling my eyes out to singing to the top of my lungs! I am sure people that passed me thought I was nuts but at least it helped pass the time!
I made it safe to St. Louis in time to see our little guy take part of a bottle before he passed out asleep! We got him tucked in for the night and now its time for momma to do the same!
Hope everyone has a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment