Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Today is Matthew's birthday and it makes me sad that I am not there to share it with him! I guess one thing we have learned through all this is that a holiday is just another day! We have missed Christmas, New Years, Jaggers birthday, Valentines, Matthews birthday and probably Easter! God has shown me that these days are special but honestly they are another day! They come and go!
I sit here and think about Matthew and what we have been through over the past 5 years! It has been unreal! I remember when we first started dating, we would talk on the phone for 3 and 4 hours!!!! What in the world? Now I am like what would we talk about!! But that is what is so sweet about dating! Its so exciting and new! I never dreamed we would go through what we have been through but here we are 5 years later with two precious boys! I thank God everyday for Matthew! He is such a wonderful husband, friend, and best dad ever! My heart melts everytime I see him with Jagger! I fall in love with him all over again whenever he walks in the room! So many times I ask God why I deserve such a wonderful man in my life! I am truly blessed! Our marriage has not been a bed of rose but what marriage is! We have learned alot and over the last couple of years we have grown up and got stronger through each trial!
Matthew I know you are going to read this so I just want you to know how proud of you I am! I can only pray that our boys turn out like their daddy! They will make some lucky girls very happy (and their families too!!) i wish I was there to celebrate your special day with you. I love you more than words can say and I can't wait to celebrate many more birthday with you!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment