Monday, September 12, 2011

Blah!!!

So I am not quite sure what is going on with my body but it does not like me!! I finally got over the sinus junk and now I am sick again!! What in the world?? I told Matthew the enemy (Satan) is really trying to rain on my parade..but guess what? I will not let him!! It's funny because at the Women's leadership meeting at church, Mrs.Janet was going over our big yearly event which is going to be this coming weekend and it the same weekend we leave for the beach, but anyways she was saying how it never fails the enemy always does stuff to try to interior the event!! One speaker that is coming year broke her arm and is in a full cast. The other speaker has a brother that is very sick so it's just one of hose situations we just have to put in God's hands! So anyways, I am teaching a class at the event and of course last night I get sick!!! I was in the bathroom floor from 2am till around 6 or 7!! And where was Jagger?? Well.... My wonderful husband took him to work with him! It was so sweet and Jagger did great! Normally, we would not do that bit this is Matthews last week at his old job!! I have laid around all day and done nothing- moved around the whole house trying to get comfortable! I have only ate crackers because I can't keep anything down. Tomorrow I will be better! I have to be- I have got so much stuff to get done before Saturday! I just keep praying that god will heal me and not let me worry about anything! Hope everyone has had a blessed day!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling much much better today! Thinking of you :)

    P.S. Mailed your package yesterday! Can't wait to see what you send my way!

    ReplyDelete