Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving that in a week and 3 days we are headed to the beach for a week!!!!!!! YAY!


I'm Loving that God is doing some super exciting things in our family's life! Can't tell now but will tell when I can!

I'm Loving that tonight the church started the Building by Faith suppers again! We loving getting to go to the church and fellowship with everyone! and the food is amazing!

I'm Loving that I am doing a guest post for my sweet blog friend Kayla while she is on vacation! Check her out- Keeping Up With Kayla

and of course I'm Loving my sweet family and our wonderful Heavenly Father!
Link up with Jamie and tell us what you love!
Hope everyone has had a blessed Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My name in Whitney (Jumping in Mud Puddles) and I have been best friends with Keeping Up With Kayla since 1994. I really enjoy your posts, especially when you talk about our heavenly Father!

    ReplyDelete