Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Still here!!

Well I am sitting in Hudson's room listening to all his different alarms going off! There is never a moment of silence in this room. When we eventually get to go home we are going to have to buy something that has alot of noise because he will not be able to sleep in a regular room! I have not posted in a few days because I have been totally wrapped up in family! I have enjoyed this weekend so much and today when Jagger left it broke my heart again! I really hope when all this is over I am a stronger person! I still have no idea what God's plan is with all of this but I keep going back to one scripture, James 1:2-3 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
I truly believe our faith is being tested, and honestly some days I don't feel like my faith is as strong as it should be. There are days I just want to not get out of bed, i just want to open my eyes and be home and everything be normal but that is not the reality! God has this in his plan for us! Over the last week or so I feel that my "sad" days are not as many! I think I am learning to accept this and know that God is 100% in control and that we are going to be fine! No its not fun and yes our life has changed and will be changed but in the end only good things will come of this!
Hudson has had a couple of pretty "quite" days! Not much is happening. The doctor is really hoping he will start progressing more off the ventilator. The longer he is on a ventilator the more risk for damage to his eyes, lungs and many other things! We also got news that we will probably be here until around Mother's Day! Yes, that is in May!!!! Not what we were wanting to hear. He was born so young and with the set back from the pneumonia his lungs will need extra time and work! But I keep telling Matthew and the nurses God CAN perform miracles and we could be out of here before then!! So everyday my prayer is for this miracle!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment