Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One Day At A Time!

Well we are finally out of the hospital. hallelujah!!!!!!!! I have never been so happy to leave somewhere. After 12 days of being in a room you start to go stir crazy! Now saying that, I really had a hard time saying bye to my nurses and doctors. They were all so AMAZING!!!! I can not thank God enough for putting these wonderful people in my life!
We are now trying to get settled in our Ronald McDonald house. Its not home but its a great place to be! We are surrounded by other families who are going through something similar! We have already met some really wonderful people and I know we will meet many more!
Hudson is 7 days old today! Wow a week has gone by fast! I don't know what day it is and we have been exhausted! Our minds are just fogged over! Matthew and I were talking last night about how all this has felt like a movie we are in, and there are times I still think I will wake up and this is all a dream! We have a long journey ahead of us and I am trying to remain positive but there are times my emotions cant handle it and the tears come like none other! We are just trying to take everything one day at a time.
Well I am going to get off here and enjoy time with my husband and sweet Hudson!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I came across your blog from Kelly's Korner, and just wanted to offer you encouragement. My twins were born at 26 weeks 6 weeks ago, and are doing so well! I just know your baby boy will come through...please feel free to visit our blog (www.hjjsquared.wordpress.com). The first few weeks in the NICU were so scary, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel! :)

    ReplyDelete