Friday, March 25, 2011

DNOW- Day 1!!!!!!!

Ok, so today has been exciting! I felt like the day just crept by because I knew that we would be doing something very exciting tonight. Our church is doing DNow this weekend and tonight was the first night! For those of you who do not know, DNow stands for Disciple Now. It is just a wonderful weekend full of worship, study, fellowship, and making awesome memories! I am super excited because I am teaching Jr. High Girls! I get to stay the night with them and be with them all weekend! When I first found out, my first thought was Wow, what is Matthew and Jagger going to do????? Lord, Just please be with them and make sure that Matthew makes it. I know this will be good for him and Jag!
My group of girls are so sweet! I pray to God that I will help them come closer to God! God is so good and we are all so blessed to live in a country where we can worship him openly!
Please pray that we all have a great weekend and that we can bring these kids to have a closer relationship with God.
So right now as I type, I am listening to these girls take showers, dry their hair and talk about all kinds of stuff!! To be 14 AGAIN!!!! ;)
Well, it is time to get to our 1st lesson! Will be giving updates!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Megan, how nest! I will be praying for y'all.I love our blog!!

    ReplyDelete