Monday, March 14, 2011

This Weekend Is Over Already?

Why does the weekend go by so fast when you are having fun? Well, that is how it always is for me! Our weekend has been fantastic. I am kind of sad to see it end.
Friday night- After Matthew got home for work, we loaded up and went to our good friends, Walyon and Stephnie. We always seem to stay at their house until very late! We just talk, and let the kids play. They all play so well together. Waylon always has some wonderful coffee for us to drink!!! even Matthew enjoys it and he is not a coffee drinker!
Saturday- Saturday morning we got up and went to Jonesboro. We had to return some things that Matthew got for his birthday, and we got to eat our favorite thing- Fuji's Japanese! YUMMY! We stayed in Jonesboro for awhile, then headed back home. When we got back to Kennett we had to get ready for Jennifer's Mardi Gras themed party! Nothing crazy, just several couples with their kids getting together to eat some FANTASTIC food! If you know me, you know I love food, so anything that involves food I am in!!!!
We had a blast at the party! Oh my goodness, the food was unreal. I love red beans and rice and Jennifer's was amazing! - Jenn, if you are reading will you please make me some!!! :) It was so funny because Jennifer made everyone wear a mask and get their picture made!!! Jennifer is the best party planner and hostess I know!

Jagger wanted a mask too!



I can't believe he kept it on!!
















Sunday- Jagger and I got up and went to church. This morning was my morning in the nursery, but today there were no babies, so Jagger and I left early. After lunch, we got to enjoy a wonderful home cooked meal at Grandma Betty's. oh, and the best sweet TEA!!!! After lunch, I went with our Faithful Friends group at church to All Fired Up to paint pottery! We had a blast! I am not to creative but I am excited to see how my plate turns out! I will post pictures when I get it! I am so blessed to be apart of a wonderful group of women who share my love for our Heavenly Father!!

The whole Japan thing has really been on my heart and mind! I just hope that everyone continues to pray for them! I know they need it!
Hope everyone has a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment