Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Already?

Oh my, where did the weekend go? We had a great weekend and I did not want it to end. Friday was my Matthew's bday! This was a special birthday. It was the big 3-0!!!! He has been kind of nervous about it but when he woke up on Friday, he still looked the same and acted the same. I personally think 3-0 is being very good to him!!!! I actually got up Friday morning and cooked breakfast for him before he left! He was shocked! I was shocked! I never get up that early, but I was so glad that I did. After he got off work, we went to mom and dad's in Searcy. They got a new house, and LOVE it. I am so happy for them. They are the happiest I have seen them in a long time. God is so good!! When we got to mom and dad's, we ate supper and mom had the cutest cake made for Matthew. It was a duck cake! Jagger was in heaven. The boy loves cake! and he thinks all cake is for him!!!!
Saturday morning, we got up and went car shopping in Little Rock!!! I am so tired of car shopping but it is just something we all go through in life. Matthew tells me to relax and enjoy it. I have drove so many cars: Toyota Camry, Nissan Maxima, Kia's, Nissan Murano, and many more, but my very very favorite is the Volkswagen Jetta. I am sold on this cute little thing!!!
SO ADORABLE!!!! yes....alot smaller than I am use to but who cares when you can almost fill the thing up with gas for $25!!!! Sold!!!! I'll take it! No, Matthew and I do need the prayers on this one because we like the Tahoe of course because of the space but we love the car tooand while we only have 3 of us I think we would be fine! I mean we dont' go on that many trips!
Ok, so after the car shopping we headed back to Searcy and I got ready for my best friends baby shower!! My best friend from high school, Amy, is expecting her first! and its A GIRL!!!! Amaya Grace! I can't wait...since I do not get to buy all the cute girl stuff, I am going to spoil this little girl with all the girly outfits I can buy!!! I love getting to go home and spend time with my Searcy family! I miss them very much! It feels my heart with joy knowing that I am blessed with wonderful family and friends!
I had the best weekend! It was filled with family and friends, and I can not thank God enough for everything he has blessed me with!
Psalm 107:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

1 comment:

  1. Megan,
    I LOVE your blog!! It looks great:) Let us know what car you decide on.

    ReplyDelete