Monday, March 28, 2011

No Words!

I have no words to explain how I feel right now! I am just overwhelmed with happy and JOY!!! First I have to explain that this weekend I was explaining to my group of girls that on days that I wake up late and do not have time or missed my everyday bible study, I will find a verse that means something to me or goes along with something I am going through, I will write the verse down on a small piece of paper, put it in my pocket and throughout the day I will take it out and read it! I have always felt this helps me and it makes me feel I have a piece of God with me *in my pocket* ;) It really does make you feel better! But anyways, I just got on facebook and had a message from two of my girls who wrote me saying that they did this today and they had fantastic days! I am sitting here with tears running down my face because I truly feel these girls love God and are going to work hard at overcoming the troubles they will face! I hope they know that I am always here for them to help them through any problems they face!
Today has been so wonderful! Jagger and I had a great day together! My baby is growing so fast. It hurts my heart but I know there is nothing I can do to stop it, so I just have to enjoy it! He cracks me up, but here lately he has developed an attitude! We are still going through the terrible two thing! I hope he grows out of that soon! I can NOT stand attitude and mean kids....MY child will not be mean! I just will not put up with it! I will have a well mannered child who appreciates things and knows right from wrong! I loved the teaching on Sunday at Church about "training" up our children! I am a firm believer that we have to discipline our children! It makes me laugh now, but my parents were tough/strict on me! I use to hate it and would get so mad at them but now I know it was for my best interest! I use to get SO mad at my mom, and she would always say "you will understand when you have kids"! I thought she was crazy, but she was right!!! ;)  Mom You were right!!!!
Tonight was bible study and it was AMAZING!!!!! I think it was the best session of the whole lesson! I actually came home dancing and leaping around!! because as Beth Moore explained we are getting ready for the RIDE OF our lives!!! The song I can only imagine comes to my mind! "
 I can only imagine
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine                     Wow!! thats all i can say!

So, our house is almost finished!!! the guy came again today and now we are just waiting on the special ordered doors to come in! Matthew informed me today that we are going to start working outside soon! Great! - its never ending is it???? ;)
Hope everyone has a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment