Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday!!

I mean I am on a roll putting the day of the week in the title! ;) I promise this will not continue...Well, I am not going to promise but I don't plan on keeping it up! Today is Thursday and I do love some Throwback pictures! I have found a new blog to add to my list of daily reads and it is awesome.. The Nashvillian.. Her name is Ashley and she talks about her life in Nashville! You should check her out! So anyways talking about Nashville! Our family enjoys Nashville. We have very good friends over there and love when we get the chance to visit! It is such a fun town! I would definitely move there! My pictures today are when we went to David and Catherine Nail's wedding! It was on some plantation over there and it was absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to go back to Music City! Jagger was about 7 months at this time and we made so many great memories on this trip.


Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment