Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Wow! It is my 100th post!!! Yay!! I just want to thank everyone who reads my blog! I never thought people would be interested in what is going on in my life! :) but I am glad you are!! This weekend has been so great! We are sad that it is over! Instead of writing about the whole weekend I am just going to show pictures! Enjoy!
Such a fish!

Jagger loves his Justin! :)

love you sweet girl!

its bad but we play war alot around the house!

couldn't decide??? so i decided on both! Angel food cake and Chocolate Cake!

Swimming with Daddy!

Matthew!!!! Oh my that is high!

getting ready for fireworks

Helping daddy and justin!


More "fire"!



my sweet boy!

playing with Aunt Claire!



getting ready to watch Fireworks!

Love my hubby!

Enjoying a sucker waiting patiently!

love you ally!

Jagger and his ally!

Waching the pretty "fire" with GiGi!
Hope you all had a blessed 4th of July weekend! Can't wait to share hundreds of more posts about my "sweet life"!!

1 comment:

  1. Your little family is so cute! And Jagger is adorable. Love his little sperrys.

    ReplyDelete