Monday, July 11, 2011

Lake!


We are home from our exciting weekend trip! We got home last night but I was too tired to even get on the computer! Its amazing how spending time on the water can zap you!!! We had a blast though and we are sad its over! Jagger loves the water! I am going to post a few pictures that I have...the battery in my camera went dead so Aunt JuJu (Aunt Julie) took several with hers.....
Stopped at "Donalds" to eat supper on the way!
Jagger and Aunt Char Char
playing on the playground at the cabins!
Fun!
Walking down the HUGE Hill to see boats!
taking a rest!
He loved the bunk beds in the cabin!
Jagger and Justin "Justy!"
playing on the beds! He loves being in hotels/cabins!
Driving boat with daddy!
Cool kid boat!
Tubing with Aunt Claire!
The Aunts!
Eating Ice cream with justy! Jagger wanted a bite of everyones!
My two handsome men!
Getting ready to leave!
My sweet family!
Hope everyone enjoys this hot weather! Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment