Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm LOVING that it is already Wednesday! This week has flown by!!!

I'm Loving that we are very close to the family lake trip!!! Its going to be super fun!

I'm Loving that tonight I made Shrimp and Grits for the 1st time!!! It was yummy! Thank you Mrs. Marilyn for the recipe!

I'm Loving the new fall stuff from Pier 1! Oh my..I might go crazy!

I will have this chair for my living room!!!!



I'm Loving that Harry Potter comes to theaters VERY SOON!!! yay! can't wait! My sister-in-laws, Me and Matthew will be making a date out of this one! We all went to the last one together and had a blast!

I'm Loving that we are getting to go to the beach!! Yiiipppeee!!! Matthew got our condo booked so it is for sure! I know Jagger will have a blast!

I'm Loving that even on rainy days this little boy is still happy!
I'm Loving the life that God has blessed me with! It gets better and better each day! ;)
Link up with Jamie and tell us what you love! Hope you had a super blessed Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from WILW. Your dinner looks delicious and I love the new Fall products at Pier 1! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that chair!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete