Friday, July 8, 2011

Show Us Your Life- Side Dishes!

Yummy!!! I love food! so I am linking up with Kelly to show some of my favorite sides!

Crockpot Corn- thanks to my mother-in-law on this one!! I had never had this before until I came into the family and now its one of my favorites and its super easy!!!
5 cans of shopeg corn
1 pkg. cream cheese
1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped jalapenos
Mix all together and cook on low!!!
I have also made it on the stovetop! This is so good and it goes with everything!

Macaroni and Tomatoes- YUMMY!!!!!
Box of macaroni
can of tomato sauce

cook noodles....when almost done drain water...pour in can of tomatoes...let noodles soak up tomato sauce..may have to add alittle water...should not be soupy!!
Will look very close to this! I even eat this for my meal!!! You will have to add salt and pepper!!
Enjoy!!
Hope everyone has a super blessed Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment