Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving that our yard is finally looking good! Woohoo! and my garden is producing! Picked two squash off today! YAY!

I'm Loving that today I cooked some amazing food! Lunch- Creamy Ravioli with Squash, Lemon and Chives!!! OmGOODNESS!!
Recipe from RealSimple.com! check it out! It is so good! Great light recipe for summer!
and for supper we had The Pioneer Woman's - Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich! It is a steak sandwich with onions and cheese! It was heavenly! Both recipes today were super easy and Jagger had a great time helping!

I'm Loving this pillow from one of my favorite stores! Pier 1! Will be getting this for my patio furniture! I think it will look cute with the blue furniture!

I'm Loving that we are getting closer to our beach trip! I am so excited! I know Jagger is going to love it!

I'm Loving that I am getting so close to being done with my real estate class! Need lots of prayers! The national test is going to be tough!

I'm LOVING (note the large print!) these dishes!!! I am going to be like Jagger....."I need these"!


and of course I'm loving  my heavenly father and my sweet family- Matthew and Jagger!
Link up with Jamie and tell us what you love!!!! Hope you have a blessed night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also lovin that peacock pillow! Nice! Say, when are you planning a trip back to Searcy??! :)

    ReplyDelete