Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Extreme Couponing!!!!

Extreme Couponing! I have mentioned this before, but if you haven't heard about it..you should check it out! It is insane!!! and now there is a show about it on TLC....
I have always loved coupons! When I was in college, I would clip coupons and compare ads. I would go to Wal-Mart late at night so I would not be in anyones way or "be the one" that gets on your nerves because she taking too much time giving coupons. Now, I don't care, I just wish I was one of them that was saving that much money!!!!! Wow!! Some of these people are getting $700 dollars worth of groceries for nothing!


I would never do this..but this is amazing!!


Ok...here is an example! This ladys total for all of this was $1.92!!!! Let me repeat... $1.92!! That is unreal!!! ok so there is some stuff here I would not use but most of is stuff we do use!! I think this worth a try!!! :)
 I don't think I would ever get so extreme that I am stocking piling tons of stuff, but if I did I would take all of it to Helping Hands! Thats an idea...maybe I should start doing it strictly to give away! ;)
So, anyways I have been doing research on some ways to save money. All of this has really sparked my interest. Being a stay-at-home mom and only having one income, I think this would be good for us! Last night I was up very late reading into all of us! I am almost overwhelmed....but I think I am going to give it a try. People in Kennett....if you see me at Wal-Mart or any other local grocery store with a cart full- know that I am on a coupon mission!! hahhaha

Well, nothing else has really been going on! I have had a fantastic week so far! I pray that we do not get bad storms! Storms do not bother me, I just do not want people getting hurt! Last night, we went and spent some time with Matthew's grandma! She has been gone a week, so Jagger was ready to see her! He loves Grandma Betty and Pa Don!!!!! He knows that he can get away with anything over there! Its funny! If he ever gets mad at any of us because he doesn't get his way, he will just look at us and say, "Bettys"!! hahha...That is his way of saying, I will go to Betty's and she will let me!! ;) Kids learn fast!
I am starting to ramble, so I am going to end this post! Hope everyone is safe today and has a blessed day!!!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment