Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yay!!

I am so excited! Today is our Faithful Friends bible study!! and its at my house! Matthew is concerned where everyone is going to sit but I told him I hope we had so many we had to stand up! As soon as I get done with this I am going to start cleaning! My house typically stays clean- thanks OCD! ;) but I need to vaccum and do that kind of stuff! nothing exciting!

So, as you all know I am an Ebay fanatic!! well here is my most recent purchase!! I was so excited!
I did so good!! I got 7 tees, 4 shorts, and 2 jammies!!! They are all from Gap and in perfect condition! and the best part I spent 25 dollars!!!! YAY for me!!! This is why I love Ebay! ;)
There is not much else going on with The Cohn family! Tomorrow I will be driving back to my grandmas to visit with my cousin and her girls! I have enjoyed spending time with them and it makes me sad they are having to go back home Saturday morning! I have loved spending time with my Grandma! She is so wonderful and I love her so much it hurts! I wish that I could be with her everyday! I get emotional every time I have to leave her because  she is getting older and I never know when something might happen! I try not to think about it because it gets me all sad!

I can not stop thinking about my bestie and her new sweet baby girl! I miss them already too! I talk to Amy yesterday and she sounded great! She got out of bed and was sitting in a chair! She said that they did not get any sleep! Thats no fun, but I know how she feels and we all know it won't get any better! I am so proud of Amy! She is going to be a great mom! The minute I saw that sweet baby in the nursery I teared up! God is so amazing!
Yay! Welcome to the world Amaya!
Well I better get off here! I am starting to ramble! ;) I need to get busy and clean! Pray that the bible study goes well and I get all my chores done!!!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
John 8:12  I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of the life!   Love this! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment