Thursday, April 14, 2011

Green Tractor!!!

Green Tractor! :) this is what is on my sweet Jagger's mind about 90% of the time!! This boy loves "green tractors".....Tractor this..and tractor that! I swear the boy wakes up talking about tractors!
How many tractors does a boy need?

We love all of our john deere sippys!!


Gotta have a tractor backpack!


And he needs his own tractor of course! ;)


all of this still does not include the tractor dvds, pjs, t-shirts, boots, and books! This is obssession/love/collection!  We see green at our house! ok, so all of this is so I could show you something so precious that Jagger got! Many of you know I have a bestie named Jennifer! She is amazing! and her mother is also amazing! I have said this several times but I will say it again, I am lucky to have them in my life! Well, Jennifers mom got Jagger this......
A TRACTOR EASTER PAIL!!!!!

I love this thing so much, I had to share it with everyone!!!!! and explain Jaggers obssession! It is perfect for him!

Ok, so tonight was also bible study! It was amazing! Tonight we talked about worrying! This really hit home with me! Many of you don't know but I have been dealing with this issue for awhile. It is not something that I am happy to talk about, but I have dealt with anxiety, worry, and depression for sometime. It finally got so bad I had to get professional help! This is another post one day! ;) I finally had to make a choice and let God take care of this! Our new challenge is to have a "worry box". This is a small box that you use to put your worries in! I am happy to say that mine will not have many it ! I will use it though! My two fav verses about worry!
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about ANYTHING, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Matthew 6:25  Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink: or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?

Hope everyone has a blessed night!

1 comment:

  1. Megan! This post means alot to me--just thought I would share that with you! I have awful anxiety--from driving in the car with my daughter and husband to the "end of the world" anxiety, even though I know where I will go!! That verse you shared helped so much! :) Thanks! Glad to see you're doing well--love reading your blogs! Can't believe it's been so long since high school!! Jagger is a doll!!
    --Elizabeth (Wallace) Jeanes

    ReplyDelete