Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm still here!!!

I have felt lost the last two days! I have been at my grandma's and she has no INTERNET!!! blah! but it is good for me! I hate not being able to stay in touch and see what is going on, but then it is also nice to just be away from technology! I am now at mom and dads! I feel like I am back in the "real world"! I am so excited..... my bestest friend Amy is in labor right now! As soon as mom gets home at 4, I am going to hospital to be with her! This is her first baby! Amaya Grace! O, I can't wait to meet her! A girl I can spoil! Please keep them in your prayers!
I have been visiting my cousin, Teressa and her two girls, Harley and Emma! They are so precious! These are my girls! I have missed them so much, and it makes me sad that they live so far away!

Thursday, I will be back in Kennett for the Frazzled Female bible study! I am hosting it at our house and I am so thrilled that we have 12 signed up!!!!! I have been praying about it and I know God is working! If you are coming to the study and you are reading this- be prepared some are going to have to sit on the floor! Sorry :( my house is not very big! but I know we will still have a blast!


Hope everyone is having a blessed week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment