Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding!

So, I know alot of people are tired of hearing and seeing stuff on the royal wedding! My husband thought I was crazy for getting up to watch it, but since I do stay at home I have nothing better to do! ;) The whole thing was awesome and I am so glad that I was up to watch it! It was so romantic and I think Kate is so gorgeous! She has such a classic look! I love it!  I don't know what it is about the royal family that sucks you in, but once you start watching stuff on them you can't stop! It's nuts!


such an awesome couple! ;) so happy for them!


Ok, enough about the wedding! Not much has been going on around our house! We have been really boring this week! ;) but I guess that is ok! Good news- we finally got an air conditioner!!! can't wait..God has been really good to us! The weather has been great and we havn't gotten hot at all! so we have been super lucky!

Last night was bible study! It was amazing! I am sad that next week will be the last week! I love our group! I have been so blessed to be apart of a group of women who love God, and come together to share our stories! We laugh and cry together...its so great! Matthew came in last night and ask me how bible study went. I told him that it was great! It was emotional..we cried alot! He just looked at me and said, "What do yall do the whole time?, Sit around and cry..I don't think I would like that"! hahahha.. I cracked up! Men just don't understand! Jennifer had come over before the study, and we watched the Carrie Underwood video of her singing How Great Thou Art! Words can't describe how moving it is! We both were bawling! If you haven't watched it here it is!
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!!!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I love Carrie Underwood and am your newest follower : )

    ReplyDelete