Friday, April 8, 2011

My Yesterday!

I am sitting here enjoying my wonderful 2nd cup of coffee ;)! I have had a great morning! this morning I got up and had my special time with God! It makes me feel so good to know I have the freedom to get up and spend time with him! We started our bible study last night- The Frazzled Female -and it was amazing! We have a great group! Last nights discussion was about making time for God! We talked about how important it is to make time for God and how life changing it will be! Yes, we are all busy but we have to make sacrifices and make time for that intimate relationship with him!! Trust me- its worth every second of it!
I look back at yesterday and yes I was busy but I wasn't stressed. I have, for almost a year now, had an intimate relationship with Christ and I can tell my stress level has gone to about zero!!! Yes, there are days I am "frazzled" but it does not get to me like it use to! I got up yesterday morning and got my list ready for the day! I had alot of cleaning to do and other stuff! Jennifer came over and helped me get things done! What an amazing friend! I am blessed to have her in my life!
We ran all my errands and had a blast! We had the two kiddos in the back seat keeping us entertained!
hahaha!! they are so funny!!! all the stuff you see was stuff i took to helping hands! ;)
After we ran all the errands, Jenn and Nolen had to leave! Jagger was so sad his "friend" had to leave! Jagger and I worked in the garden! yes, I have a garden! I hope this year does better last year!

my garden!!!
Jagger and I planted our radishes and onion yesterday! My grandmother tells me what I need to plant and when to plant it! Thank you grandma! Its funny because Jagger thinks it is his sandbox! but I am hoping this is something he will enjoy helping me with!

OK so I have to tell all of you that I have a horrible back! I have the back of a 90 year old! Matthew laughs at me because I complain about my back all the time! seriously I really have back pain alot and it comes from wearing 4 inch heels for 12 hour days on concrete! ( thank you Aldo)! It also does not help that I have a 2 year old...i think the strollers, diaperbag, car seat and all that did not help! Oh yeah, and I had two car wrecks when I was younger that really messed me up too! So as you can tell, my back has not really had the proper care it needs ;) so anyways I have found something that does help! It is called biofreeze!! It is amazing!
my new best friend!
If you live in Kennett and you want some, call Deana Rogers! She can get you some! It is $10 for this tube! So anyways, last night after the study was over and we got ready for bed, my back was hurting so bad!!! Matthew was very sweet and put this biofreeze on my back and within 30 minutes I felt better! If you have back pain, you need to get some of this!!! you wont be sorry! ;)

Today, we are headed back to my grandma's to visit! my cousin is leaving tomorrow so I want to spend as much time with her as possible!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Matthew 6:33  Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment