Monday, May 2, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!!

Rain Rain Go away come again another day! this is the song Jagger is learning right now!!! I like everyone else is so tired of rain! It is making my little one very upset because he can not play outside! It is hard to keep a little boy who only talks about playing outside cooped up inside all day! :) I know it is starting to get scary with all this water. I know its in God's hands, and he will take care of us!
Yesterday's church service was so awesome! It was about the ascension! Something I really never think about. Yes, I know about it, but its not something I give alot of thought. One of my favorite things he talked about yesterday was how Jesus is making a dwelling place for us! He said it is going to be like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! Jesus is preparing a place for us and when he says "move that bus".. we are going to scream and jump for joy when we see what he has prepared for us!! I love thinking about that...I can't wait till that day! It will be so wonderful!
Not much is going on with us! I have been doing the couponing thing and yesterday I spent 24 dollars and got a ton of stuff! I took Matthew with me so he could see and he was thrilled! He for sure approved the couponing! We are really trying to buckle down and get something things paid off! We have decided to turn off our DirectTv!!! What??? That is the reaction we are getting from people we tell! but yes, we feel this is right for us! We have Netflix for the Wii and that is pretty much what we watch! The only tv we watch is cartoons and since Jagger watches those on Netflix, we feel we are wasting $80 a month on nothing! Now in  3 months from now we may be ready to get tv again, but for now I think we will be fine! ;)

Also, I am sure you have all heard by now that Osama bin Laden was killed! I was actually in shock when I heard last night! I am very happy but alittle nervous at the same time! I hope this does not spark some kind of terrorist thing because they are mad at us! but I do think justice is served! I still do not think that this will fix anything..stuff will still be how it is but I hope this helps the people that have lost loved ones on 9/11!!
Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own!
Hope you have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment