Friday, June 24, 2011

Challenge!

I am still here! I don't know what my problem has been this week...Well..yes I do, we have been so busy and I have really put my blog on the back burner! I have been super busy with my Real Estate class! It is tough!!! so I am having to focus and put alot of time into it! I never knew real estate would be so in-depth and hard! The laws are what is hard! but I know God gave me this opportunity and nothing good comes without a challenge!
We have been going swimming everyday! Jagger loves to swim and it is a good way to get him outside, and I get to work on my tan! It is a win-win situation! So yesterday, we went and swam for awhile then came home and watched the cutest movie!!! Disney's The Princess and The Frog!
It is super cute! It is set in New Orleans, so I loved getting to see that come out in the movie! All the yummy food! While we watched the movie, I worked on real estate! When Matthew got home, it was time to work in the yard! Our yard has been horrible! I told Matthew people are going to wonder if we were living here or not!! :) 
I also got to treat myself last night to an amazing MASSAGE from Mrs. Deana!! She is awesome! I have had tons of massages and she is the best! My knees were glad to have a visit with her too! I recommend a massage to anyone and everyone! If you have never had one..you are missing out!! Go get one..its the best treat for yourself!
After my massage, we continued to work on the yard and we grilled Hamburgers! They were so yummy! I love the smell of the grill! Once we got done with supper it was time to just relax! We really did not do much after that! Jagger and Matthew played with tractors and I did school! -A very uneventful night!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment