Friday, June 17, 2011

Lake!

So we are finally home from our lake trip! Well...we got home this afternoon but I am just now getting a chance to sit down and write! We only stayed one night but with 3 little ones one night is plenty!! I was about to pull my hair out on the way home! I don't think we could have drove fast enough! ;) No..it wasn't that bad! We did have a blast! Jagger loved it so much he didn't want to leave!
The trip consisted of walking down to the docks and looking for fish, catching baby frogs, lots of swimming, and eating tons of food!! (the best pizza ever! - Pizza Inn, all kinds of snacky foods, and of course you can't go to the lake without having smores!) It is really a very simply laid back trip! Nothing fancy, but we love it!
It is memories we will have forever!
Trying to stay entertained in the car even though every 5 minutes it was "when are we there", "how many more minutes"!


having fun playing!

sweet little cabin!

back porch! my favorite part!

going swimming!
More pictures coming tomorrow! Its late and I am tired! Hope everyone had a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment