Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!!


I'm Loving that I am starting to honestly feel better!!! YAY! maybe this junk I have is over!!

I'm Loving that tomorrow Matthew's little cousins are coming to town from Florida to stay for 3 weeks! Jagger will have so much fun with them around!

I'm Loving Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers...started the book on Monday afternoon and am almost done....will finish tonight!! AMAZING!


I'm Loving this lotion!! I used it back in high school and forgot how much I loved it!! Olay quench!


I'm Loving these shoes!!! I will being ordering these ;)



I'm Loving that God has blessed me with an amazing family!!
Now I am going to go spend some time with that amazing family! Link up with Jamie and tell us what you love!!
Hope you have had a blessed Wednesday!

1 comment: