Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting To Know You!

Wow...I can't believe it is already Sunday! I feel like the days of this year are flying by! Today has been good...Matthew's cousin Justin is graduating high school this week, so this morning we had a senior breakfast at his church and then I went to our church for the service...After lunch, Jagger went to a birthday party and had a BLAST!!!! He cried when it was over! We have had a long day and as I sit here and blog, Jagger is asleep and the rest of the family are at Justin's baccalaureate service! I decided to stay at home with Jagger so Matthew could go enjoy it!
I am going to do something different tonight. I am going to link up with another blog and do the Getting To Know You questions!
1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
Sleeping in for sure! ;) and watching some of my favorite movies!! Twister, Catch and Release, Dirty Dancing, The Blind Side, and many others...If you know me then you know that I have a HUGE movie collection that consists of
 about 200 movies!
2. what time do you go to bed?
Oh my! This is where I am not good...I have always been a late nighter! I wish I was not but I am...we normally are laying down in bed by 11 but then I can't sleep so I get up and clean, blog, read, watch old Oprah's- just whatever until I get tired!
3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
3- All You, Parenting, and Family Circle!
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Don't even get me started on that! ;)
5. what's your beauty obsession?
not sure I really have an obsession...I love all Elizabeth Arden makeup! Its amazing and does great on my skin!
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
don't really have one! I am not a "brand" person...I just shop for things I like everywhere! I normally do not limit myself!
7. what's your summer must have?
time by the pool!
8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
yes....makes life alot easier!
Hope everyone has a blessed night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment