Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What I Got!!!

I am loving this sunshine!!! It about time after what has seemed like weeks of bad weather!! I think we deserve a break! This morning Jagger and I decided to venture out to Wal-Mart! I decided I would really try the coupon thing and see what happened! I was thrilled with my purchases!
Here is what I got!


 I know it doesn't look like much but I got all of this for $10!!!!!! The detergent, soap and fabric sheets I will probably take to the church for the Alabama relief stuff along with some other stuff I have collected! I was so excited!

Well, Jagger and I are not going to do much today! We will eat lunch and then go outside! He has been standing at the door like a puppy dog wanting to go outside! He is having withdrawls! ;)
Hope everyone is have a blessed day! Enjoy this gorgeous weather!!!!!

1 comment: