Saturday, May 21, 2011

No Rapture Here!

Well....It is safe to say that Mr. Harold Camping and his prediction of the rapture happening at 6pm was WRONG!! From what I know we are all still here! ;) It really blows my mind that this man predicts this and people were honestly leaving their homes and jobs to follow him. HELLO Mr. Camping you missed some very clear scriptures in the Bible! I guess he skipped over those! I just can't imagine what these people are going to do Monday when they have no jobs?
No...In all seriousness..Matthew and I were having a discussion over this and today really got me thinking. I am truly thankful for my salvation. The end of the world will happen one day- we just do not know when! I think today really taught me that we need to be ready no matter what ,because what if? what if it did happen today? We just need to be ready and not get wrapped up in things and forget  that it will happen! I am so gracious that our Heavenly Father sent his one and only Son to die for us so we could live eternally with him! and it will be so wonderful words can not even describe! It brings tears to my eyes when I think about how awesome heaven will be! ;) What a treat!!!

So on a totally different subject!!! I had a great trip to Wally World today aka. Wal-Mart! And the guy at the cash register was awesome! super nice! this makes couponing worth it!
Here is my loot!

Let me explain before I tell the total!  Hamburger Helper-I normally do not feed this to my family on a regular basis but Jagger likes it for lunch and its quick and easy! Colgate toothpaste - 13 Cents a tube! Need I say more?   Cottonelle wipes - Free..... All detergent- 2.50 a bottle!  Huggies Wipes- 46 Cents a package   Lunchables- 36 cents a package ... Kotex liners 19 cents a box!!! woohooo!! My retail was $32.34  but my Out Of Pocket was right at $11....yes..I will take that!!

Well I hope everyone had a fantastic day and always remember Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment