Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Movie Time!

Matthew and I never get to watch movies so when we do we are super excited! The last two nights Jagger has gone to bed at a descent hour so we have got to watch a movie each night! I have gotten picky about movies that I watch..I don't know if it is because I have gotten use to watching cartoons all the time but I have a hard time watching movies full of cussing and sex! I just can't do it...it is hard to find a movie without that these days! but I was truly surprised the two movies we watched were good!
The first movie was my favorite! It is You Again!
If you have not watched this movie you should! Matthew and I cracked up! yes..I said Matthew! He was not happy about having to watch it, but he was glad he did..It has a good cast and it is funny! I love Betty White! She is a hoot!

The next movie we watched was The Tourist with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie...Matthew and I both love Johnny Depp so we knew we would like it! It was different but good...Not our favorite movie of his!

Alot of the movie is in Venice, so I enjoyed getting to see that. It is beautiful there, so if anything you get to see a gorgeous scenery.

Today I pray for the safety of everyone from the storms that are coming through!
Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment