Monday, May 9, 2011

New Snack!!

So, as most of you know I love food! I feel like it is all that I talk about! I have had a hard time figuring out today what I was going to write about and then I as I was sitting here eating the most amazing Crawfish Etouffee (thank you so much Mrs. Marilyn "Jennifer's mom"...!! It is amazing!) I thought I would just talk about food! We have not done much today so I was afraid I would bore all of you to tears just rambling!! ok, so back to the crawfish..while I was eating it I was thinking about these amazing cookies I have discovered! They are called Milano Melts!



These cookies are amazing! If you like the Pepperidge Farm lines of cookies you will like these....The only reason I tried them was because I had a coupon for them and got them for $1!! I will be buying these even without coupons!!
Do you have a new snack that you have tried lately?
Hope everyone has had a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

  1. These look so good!!! I need to get me a bag!

    ReplyDelete